Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Any Indie Filmakers out there?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Stuntman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 1999
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Stunt Coordinator/Stuntman with over 21 years experience looking for new footage for demo reel... Prefer SoCal, but will work worldwide... need something that you could never afford? Are you willing to let me bring my own camera crew in to shoot it also? Will not work free, and if I got paid for every "defered" job I have done, I could retire... But I am serious. Check out my website: www.ActionUnlimited.net for pictures/credits/videos
    Big Automotive Stunts and Body Burns preferred...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Filmmaker58's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome site, with lots of great pictures. (I couldn't watch the videos though) I always love to meet a fellow pyromaniac. I've just finished a DVD called Fightscenes For Motion Pictures (check your email) and am trying to get some feature projects going here in the Las Vegas area.

    Good luck and stay safe.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member belovedmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2003
    Posts
    554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    from taking a brief look at your site... how many cam ramp videos do you need to show people? I would of thought it would be better to show videos of all the variety of things you claim to offer rather than just one or two of those things and then loads of cars flipping mid air.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Stuntman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 1999
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is a direct link to the videos page... http://actionunlimited.net/videos/
    I am trying to get new video... every producer promises to give me footage... and few really do... That is why I now shoot my own footage... I have been trying to locate the films on the net, then I will be putting up more on the site...

    I don't "Claim" to be able to do those stunts... I have done them, I'm just looking for footage... If you go to the credits page you can click on some of the titles and see more pictures there also...

    BTW... I have so many car flip pictures because that is my specialty... I design and build my own ramps and rollcages...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •